Product added to cart
VICTAS - FIRE FALL SC - Table Tennis Blade Next VICTAS - KOKI NIWA - Table Tennis Blade Previous
VICTAS - FIRE FALL VC - Table Tennis Blade
As low as CA$96 CA$112
CHOOSE AN OPTION TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
Weight of the blades currently in our store:
CHN: 1x 84g
- Authentic and brand new VICTAS table tennis blade
- VICTAS FIRE FALL VC
- Official and approved by the JTTA
Table Tennis Blade - VICTAS - FIRE FALL VC
- Made in China
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (with JTTAA mark)
- The Fire Fall VC is a High-Tech product featuring innovative, aerospace-tested carbon technology.
- In the development of the new high-end blade from the Fire Fall series, the VICTAS material experts aimed at designing the ultimate combination of speed development and control. V-Carbon, one of the hardest and sturdiest carbon fibers in the world, offers exactly these properties.
- Thanks to this high-tech fiber, the blade has excellent stability, which greatly improves control in extreme situations. With the hardness and power of the V-Carbon fiber combined with five fine wood plies, the Fire Fall VC provides for outstanding acceleration for unlimited creativity and vigor in offensive play.
- The Fire Fall VC is a real milestone in the field of blade design!
- Straight, Flare, Chinese Pen
- Material: 5-ply Wood + 2-ply V-Carbon
- Status: OFF+
- Thickness: 6.4 mm
- Blade Size: 157mm x 150mm
- Grip size: FL 100 x 23mm / ST 100 x 22mm / CHN 82 x 23mm
- Weight: ST-FL +/- 92g , CHN +/- 85g
- Model: VICTAS FIRE FALL VC (ref: 027750)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL, FedEx and UPS .
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected or unused. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.