Product added to cart
VICTAS - KOJI MATSUSHITA OFFENSIVE - Table Tennis Blade Next VICTAS - YUTO MURAMATSU - Table Tennis Blade Previous
VICTAS - KOJI MATSUSHITA - Table Tennis Blade
As low as CA$103 CA$131
CHOOSE AN OPTION TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
- Authentic and brand new VICTAS table tennis blade
- VICTAS KOJI MATSUSHITA
- Official and approved by the JTTA
- MADE IN JAPAN
Pro Table Tennis Blade - VICTAS - KOJI MATSUSHITA
- Made in Japan
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (with JTTAA mark)
- The VICTAS Koji Matsushita is the premium product among defensive blades.
- Koji Matsushita, 4-times Olympic competitor and one of the worlds foremost defenders, and the VICTAS team designed a defensive blade which has everything modern defensive strategists need.
- The perfectly adjusted, 5-ply structure made of carefully selected veneers (including high-quality Japanese cedar fir) provides for great control in away-from-the-table defensive play and in passive above-the-table play. Plus, the VICTAS Koji Matsushita produces enough power for successful attacking.
- Modern defenders who not only rely on their defensive qualities, but use every opportunity to attack, will be inspired by the VICTAS Koji Matsushita.
- Each of these outstanding blades is created individually in a complex manufacturing process - hand-made in Japan.
- Straight, Flare
- Material: 5-ply Wood
- Status: DEF
- Thickness: 5.4 mm
- Blade Size: 165mm x 155mm
- Grip size: FL 100 x 22mm / ST 97 x 24mm
- Weight: +/- 87g
- Model: VICTAS KOJI MATSUSHITA (ref: 028000)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL and FedEx.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging.