Product added to cart
YASAKA - A-1.2 - Table Tennis Rubber Next NITTAKU - MORISTO LP ONE - Table Tennis Rubber Previous
YASAKA - MARK V - Table Tennis Rubber
As low as CA$30 CA$37
CHOOSE AN OPTION TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
- Authentic and brand new YASAKA table tennis rubber
- YASAKA MARK V
- Official and approved by JTTA and ITTF
- MADE IN JAPAN
Table Tennis Rubber - YASAKA - MARK V
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (JTTA)
- Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- Yasaka MARK V represents the absolute highest quality of rubber production and is the unsurepassed leader among table tennis rubbers. This rubber is the best selling rubber in the Mark V Line. Probably it´s the most well-known product in table tennis.
- The rubber represents not only the very best playing characteristics but also an unsurpassed consistency of product.
- Through the years a large number of championships have been won with MARK V. The rubber has continually been developed as the demands of the topplayers have increased.
- For the aggressive player, who masters the modern, fast technique close to the table, MARK V gives unique possibilities.
- Super Thick (MAX)
- Thick (2.0mm)
- Medium Thick (1.8mm)
- Medium (1.5mm)
- Thin (1.3mm)
- Super Thin (1.0mm)
- Sponge Hardness: 40~45°
- Spin: 10
- Speed: 10
- Control: 10
- Rubber type: Pimples IN
- Model: YASAKA MARK V (Ref. B-10)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL, FedEx and UPS.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected or unused. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
Frequently bought together