Product added to cart
BUTTERFLY - TIMO BOLL ALC - Table Tennis Blade Next BUTTERFLY - OVTCHAROV INNERFORCE ALC - Table Tennis Blade Previous
BUTTERFLY - FRANZISKA INNERFORCE ZLC - Table Tennis Blade
As low as US$ 247 US$ 275
CHOOSE A PRODUCT TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
- Authentic and brand new BUTTERFLY table tennis blade
- Model: FRANZISKA INNERFORCE ZLC
- Official and approved by JTTA and ITTF
- Made in JAPAN
Table Tennis Blade - BUTTERFLY - FRANZISKA INNERFORCE ZLC
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (JTTA)
- Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- Patrick Franziska, leading member of the German national team is using this particular blade. This is an Innerfiber blade combined with ZL Carbon fibers close to the core wood, utilizing the high reaction and the touch of long dwell time. It is recommended to players looking to enable powerful offensive play and passive control simultaneously. The special design with a shiny lens bearing his initials inside the plain colored handle, expresses the attempts to find light through the strict daily training routine.
- Shakehand Anatomical (AN)
- Shakehand Flare (FL)
- Shakehand Straight (ST)
- Material: 5-ply Wood + 2-ply ZL Carbon
- Shape: Round / 2 Sides
- Type: Offensive
- Reaction: 10.5
- Vibration: 9.5
- Thickness: 5.7mm
- Weight: around 85g
- Blade Size:
- AN, FL, ST: 157x150mm
- Grip Size:
- FL: 100x24x34mm
- ST: 100x23x28mm
- AN: 100x24x34mm
- Model: BUTTERFLY FRANZISKA INNERFORCE ZLC
(Ref. FL 37121 | ST 37124 | AN 37122)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL and FedEx.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging.
Write Your Own Review