Product added to cart
CS-K - DARKER - Square Table Tennis Racket Case Next S-019M - DARKER - Speed 15 Table Tennis Blade Previous
DARKER - SPEED Series - [Backorder] - Table Tennis Blades
As low as US$ 133
IN STOCK NOW
- Authentic and brand new DARKER table tennis blades
- DARKER SPEED SERIES
- BACKORDER: depending on current inventory, these blades might not be in stock
- Official and approved by JTTA
- HANDMADE IN JAPAN
Professional Table Tennis Blade - DARKER SPEED SERIES - Custom Order
- THIS ITEM MIGHT NOT BE IN STOCK. The availability depends on NISHOHI and DARKER's inventory. If not currently available in stock, the blade will be made on order and the process can take up to 2 or 3 months.
- To check the availability of specific blades, please contact us before placing the order.
- HANDMADE IN JAPAN
- Approved by the Japan table Tennis Association (JTTA)
- BLADE SHAPE:
- - Round (blade size: 242 x 141 mm, grip size: 82 x 21mm)
- - Square (blade size: 255 x 132 mm, grip size: 92 x 21mm)
- GRIP TYPE:
- - Penholder - Japanese
- - Penholder - Reversible (J-Speed series only)
- BLADE THICKNESS:
- - 8.5 mm One-ply Hinoki wood (J-Speed series only)
- - 9 mm One-ply Hinoki wood
- - 10 mm One-ply Hinoki wood (Square shape only)
- - Speed 90 / J-Speed 90
- - Speed 70
- - Speed 25 / 25GR / 25AL / 25PI
- - Speed 20
- - Speed 15 / J-Speed 15
- #> SPEED 15 / J-SPEED 15:
- - The Speed 15 series focuses on drive rotation and stability thanks to its relative softness.
- - The J-Speed 15 is the reversible version of the Speed 15. It has a slightly thinner blade (8.5 mm) to compensate the added weight/thickness of the second rubber.
- #> SPEED 25 / 25GR / 25AL / 25PI:
- - The Speed 25 is similar to the Speed 15 but with added speed.
- - Perfect allrounder as it has a good balance between drive and speed.
- - Compared to the Speed 25 that is made from the best part of the Hinoki Cypress wood with the most beautiful grain, the Speed 25GR, 25AL and 25PI are made from least central part of the wood and less regular grain. These versions of the Speed 25 are ideal for those who want a high-quality blade at a lower price.
- #> SPEED 90 / J-Speed 90:
- - The Speed 90 series is the top of the range as it maximizes spin, speed and power. It is made from the best part of Hinoki Cypress trees with the best grain.
- - The J-Speed 90 is the reversible version of the Speed 90. It has a slightly thinner blade (8.5 mm) to compensate the added weight/thickness of the second rubber.
- #> SPEED 20:
- - The Speed 20 series focuses on speed with fast ball separation and strong repulsion.
- #> SPEED 70:
- - The Speed 70 series is similar to the Speed 20 but with increased speed and power.
- One Ply - Kiso Hinoki wood (Japanese Cypress from the Kiso region)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using Japan Post EMS Expedited mail.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging.
Write Your Own Review