Product added to cart
YASAKA - SWEDEN GUARDIAN - Table Tennis Blade Next YASAKA - MA LIN SOFT CARBON - Table Tennis Blade Previous
YASAKA - SWEDEN EK CARBON - Table Tennis Blade
As low as €58 €67
CHOOSE AN OPTION TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
- Authentic and brand new YASAKA table tennis blade
- Model: SWEDEN EK CARBON
- Official and approved by the JTTA
- Made in SWEDEN
Table Tennis Blade - YASAKA - SWEDEN EK CARBON
- Made in Sweden
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (with JTTAA mark)
- SWEDEN EK CARBON has the same "5 + 2 layers" construction as all other Yasaka carbon blades.
- The outer veneers are made by oak wood, grown in Scandinavia.
- The oak wood is hard and improves the blades stiffness and speed. In addition it gives also an elegant look. Laquered.
- Produced in the famous table tennis factory in Tranas, Sweden.
- Shakehand - Straight
- Shakehand - Flare
- Material: 5-ply Wood + 2-ply Carbon
- Speed: Mid-Fast
- Shot feeling: Medium
- Type: Offensive
- Thickness: 5.5mm
- Blade size:
- Grip size:
- Weight: +/- 87g.
- Model: YASAKA SWEDEN EK CARBON (Ref. ST: YR-121 | FLA: YR-123)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL, FedEx and UPS.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected or unused. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
Frequently bought together
NITTAKU - PLS 3-STAR PREMIUM (3 balls) - Table Tennis Balls
ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK (ORDERS UP TO 5 WILL SHIP WITHIN 2~5 DAYS)