Product added to cart
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- We process and ship orders on every business day following the Japanese calendar.
- The cut-off time for same day shipping is 10am JST (Japan Standard Time), as long as the products are in stock and the payment has been cleared.
- Please note that if some items you ordered are not in stock, the whole order will only be shipped once the missing items are received.
- We use DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx International Priority and UPS Worldwide Express to ship orders and for most countries, you can choose your courier during check-out.
- We charge shipping at cost and the price is calculated depending on the weight AND volume (called "Volumetric Weight") of the order. DHL, FedEx and UPS have different prices depending on the destinations but all three are reliable options with similar delivery times.
- Regardless of the Courier chosen, we will always email you a tracking number after your order ships.
- All orders are shipped from Tokyo, Japan.
- The average delivery time to the USA and Asia is 2~3 business days, up to 7~10 days to Australia and New Zealand, and about 3~5 days to most other countries (customs clearance might occasionally delay the delivery). Please note that we are not responsible if the deliveries are delayed because of the courier's responsibility.
- In the unlikely event of an order not delivered 30 days after being shipped, we will consider it lost. We will then contact you and offer you either a full refund or a new shipping, depending on your preference and product availability.
GST, DUTY AND OTHER IMPORT TAXES
- All orders are shipped from Tokyo, Japan, and as such, might be subject to GST, duty or other import taxes depending on the Customer's country import rules.
- The product and shipping prices on NISHOHI website do not include any local VAT or import fee. Any charges due, such as but not limited to GST, VAT, duty or any other import taxes, are NOT included in the shipping fees and are the responsibility of the buyer.
- These charges are usually calculated by the customs at the time of import and to be paid directly to the Courier company (DHL, FedEx or UPS) at the time of delivery.
- Please check with the respective authority to determine if any duty, taxes, or excess charges may be applicable to imports to your country before placing your order.
- If you decide to reject a delivery because you refuse to pay the import taxes, we will not refund the shipping price paid and will charge the Customer for the return fees of the order back to us. If this is the case, please contact us and refer to our Return and Exchange Policy.