Product added to cart
YASAKA - ALNADE INNER - FLA - Table Tennis Blade Next NITTAKU - TENALY CARBON - Table Tennis Blade Previous
YASAKA - ZEBARATE - FLA - Table Tennis Blade
US$ 132 US$ 165
IN STOCK NOW
- Authentic and brand new YASAKA table tennis blade
- Model: ZEBARATE
- Official and approved by JTTA and ITTF
- MADE IN JAPAN
Table Tennis Blade - YASAKA - ZEBARATE
- Made in Japan
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (JTTA)
- Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- By mounting the high-performance special material PB carbon in the inner position (inside), it boasts a high repulsive force while having a soft shot feeling like a wood racket.
- Since you can grab the ball firmly while having high momentum, you can play with a sense of stability in various areas.
- PB carbon is a special material that combines PB fiber, which is lightweight but has extremely high strength and elastic modulus, and carbon with high resilience.
- It produces high repulsive force and stability while having a softer shot feeling than conventional carbon.
- Material: 5-ply Wood + 2-ply Carbon
- Speed: Fast
- Thickness: 5.7mm
- Blade size: 157 x 150 mm
- Grip size: 100 x 25 mm
- Weight: +/- 87g.
- Model: YASAKA ZEBARATE
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL and FedEx.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently bought together
NITTAKU - STREAM CASE - Table Tennis Racket Case - NK-7215
As low as US$ 21 US$ 24
CHOOSE AN OPTION TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
NITTAKU - PLS 3-STAR PREMIUM (3 balls) - Table Tennis Balls
US$ 10 US$ 11
ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK (BACK ORDER UP TO 9 & GET THEM IN A FEW DAYS)