Product added to cart
YASAKA - RAKZA Z EXTRA HARD - Table Tennis Rubber Next YASAKA - RIGAN SPIN - Table Tennis Rubber Previous
YASAKA - RAKZA Z - Table Tennis Rubber
As low as US$ 45 US$ 57
CHOOSE A PRODUCT TO SEE ITS AVAILABILITY
- Authentic and brand new YASAKA table tennis rubber
- YASAKA RAKZA Z
- Official and approved by JTTA and ITTF
- Made in Germany
Table Tennis Rubber - YASAKA - RAKZA Z
- MADE IN GERMANY
- Approved by the Japan Table Tennis Association (JTTA)
- Approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- RAKZA Z uses Hybrid Energy technology that optimizes the synergy between the top sheet and the sponge and is intended for top players.
- RAKZA Z is designed to offer maximum grip.
- Since the sticky top sheet grips firmly on the ball when hitting, it is now possible to create a strong spin and high arch in a stable manner.
- Also it has a high repulsive force than conventional sticky rubber by combining with the sponge of the firm, and delivers powerful balls.
- Super Thick (MAX)
- Thick (2.0mm)
- Sponge Hardness: 47~52°
- Spin: 14+
- Speed: 11-
- Control: 9
- Rubber type: Pimples IN
- Model: YASAKA RAKZA Z (Ref. B-87)
DETAILS & SHIPPING
- This item is brand new and shipped from Japan.
- We ship worldwide using DHL and FedEx.
- All duty and import taxes are to be paid by the buyer if any. These charges may be collected by the delivering freight company depending on destination. Please refer to the customs department of your country for import fees details.
- Exchanges or refunds are only accepted if the item is defected. Returned items must be sent within 30 days of purchase and in the original packaging.
Write Your Own Review